The Kim English Basketball Camp's mission is to provide boys and girls grades 3-12 proper instruction to improve their fundamentals in the sport of basketball. Kim is adamant on maintaining and helping in the advancement of youth basketball in the state of Missouri.
- Kim English will be present each session- Conducting lectures, interacting with campers, demonstrating his personal workout routine and more
- Sessions will feature designated times for autograph and photo sessions with Kim and the Missouri Tigers.
- Camp will be directed by Kansas City area basketball coach, David Devaney and Stations will be ran by current and former Univ. of Missouri Basketball players
- Typical camp day features a variety of competitions and drills including -
fundamental skill stations, Guest lectures, 1 on 1 games against college players and team shooting competitions for GREAT prizes.
- Each camper will receive a basketball and official camp T-shirt.
- Session will conclude with an award ceremony
- Each camper will receive a free month trial of the PURE SWEAT Basketball app. Drew Hanlen is a skill development trainer to the biggest stars in the NBA, College and Prep game.
Learn about #KECamp
In its 3rd year, Kim English Camps is offering EIGHT camp sessions this summer. In the cities of Kansas City, Columbia, Springfield, St. Louis, Liberty, Jackson, Marshall and Chillicothe, Missouri featuring Kim. Assisting Kim will be current and former Missouri Tiger basketball players as well as other Division 1 players from around the region. Campers will get the opportunity to work on their game, improve their skills, have fun and learn from one of the best players and shooters in Missouri Basketball History.
Where is Kim now?
After four seasons at the University of Missouri (2009-2012) Kim was selected 44th overall by the Detroit Pistons in the 2012 NBA Draft. He spent his entire rookie season with the Pistons.
Kim's second year professionally was spent playing in Italy and France. After a busy summer of both NBA Summer leagues, #kecamps and NBA workouts… Kim attended pre season training camp with the Chicago Bulls. After the Bulls waived Kim in October, he played 2 months in France and finished the season playing in South America.
#KEcamps is back for its 3rd consecutive summer and we couldn’t be more excited to see you all again.
Kim English's "Team Mini Camps"
AAU Teams, Club Teams, High School Teams (Freshmen, JV, Varsity)
- Accommodated team practices ran by Kim and other basketball personnel. (Coaches have the option to observe but are encouraged to participate during sessions)
- Mini Camp length can be up to 5 days or as little as 1 day.
- Emphasizing team defense, individual skill development and team basketball specific training
- Kim can give coaches a defensive and offensive play book of his own or emphasize your own defensive rules and offensive sets.
- Kim’s Offensive and Defensive playbook is comprised of rules, plays and philosophies from both his coaches at Missouri. His NBA coach Lawrence Frank, his time playing abroad, His time with Tom Thibedeaou and the Chicago Bulls. And a host of High School and prep coaches.
- Staff meetings throughout the mini camp.
- Coaching to develop supersedes coaching to win.
Prices vary depending on number or players, gym access, practice time and location
Email email@example.com for further information.