The Kim English Basketball Camp's mission is to provide boys and girls grades 3-12 proper instruction to improve their fundamentals in the sport of basketball. Kim is adamant on maintaining and helping in the advancement of youth basketball in the state of Missouri.
- Kim English will be present each session- Conducting lectures, interacting with campers, demonstrating his personal workout routine and more
- Sessions will feature designated times for autograph and photo sessions with Kim and the Missouri Tigers.
- Camp will be directed by Kansas City area basketball coach, David Devaney and Stations will be ran by current and former Division 1 Basketball players. Player to Coach ratio 10:1
- Typical camp day features a variety of competitions and drills including -
fundamental skill stations, Guest lectures, 1 on 1 games against college players and team shooting competitions for GREAT prizes.
- Each camper will receive a basketball and official camp T-shirt.
- Session will conclude with an award ceremony
Learn about #KECamp
Kim English Camps is offering three camp sessions this summer in Kansas City, Columbia and Springfield Missouri featuring Kim and current and former Missouri Tiger basketball players as well as other Division 1 players from around the nation. Campers will get the opportunity to work on their game, improve their skills and learn from one of the best players and shooters in Missouri Basketball History.
Where is Kim now?
After four seasons at the University of Missouri (2009-2012) Kim was selected 44th overall by the Detroit Pistons in the 2012 NBA Draft, He spent his entire rookie season in Detroit.
Kim's second year professionally was spent playing in Italy and France. He is an NBA free agent this summer and is focused on returning to the league. Kim is meeting with and working out for NBA teams throughout the months of June and July when he is not hosting a camp.